Slique™ Essence Essential Oil Blend from Young Living Essential Oils
Slique™ Essence combines powerful essential oils such as grapefruit, tangerine, lemon, spearmint, and ocotea with stevia extract in a unique blend that supports healthy weight management goals. These ingredients work together to help control hunger*, especially when used in conjunction with Slique™ Tea or the Slique Kit. Slique™ Essence was formulated exclusively by D. Gary Young and was first used at Young Living's Nova Vita Center in Ecuador where Gary witnessed the power of this blend in helping to control hunger and to assist individuals in achieving their individual weight goals.* The pleasant combination of grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon essential oils adds a flavorful and uplifting element to any day, while the added support of spearmint may help with digestion.* Ocotea essential oil adds an irresistible, cinnamon-like aroma, and may help control hunger.* Stevia serves as an all-natural sweetener that provides a pleasant taste with no added calories.
- Helps control hunger*
- Supports healthy weight management*
- Uplifts and energizes*
The Essential Oils in Slique Essence:
- Ocotea possesses a pleasing, cinnamon-like scent that provides feelings of fullness.*
- Grapefruit has a refreshing and uplifting aroma and is thought to decrease food cravings. This oil also has fat-dissolving properties that may help overcome obesity.*
- Tangerine helps support digestion and may also help combat the effects of obesity.*
- The citrus-filled scents of lemon have been used to help overcome feelings of hunger and to support digestion.*
- Spearmint supports a healthy metabolism and adds a sense of balance and well-being.*
Who Should Take Slique Essence Essential Oil?
- Those looking to add an extra boost to their weight management program*
- Those looking to control hunger*
- Those looking for an uplifting pick-me-up throughout the day*
- Dietary Supplement: Add 2-4 drops to 4-6 oz. of your favorite beverage, Slique Tea, or water. Use as needed throughout the day whenever you are hungry.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or organic olive oil; apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Direct inhalation preferred. Note: The stevia extract in this formula may impede diffuser performance.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Did You Know?
- Adding a few drops of Slique Essence to Slique Tea can help control hunger throughout the day.*
- Slique Essence contains a natural sweetener called Reb A, which helps enhance taste without adding calories.
- Slique Essence is part of the Slique Kit, which offers a balanced approach to weight management.*
- Ocotea essential oil is exclusive to Young Living.
Key Scientific Studies
- Niijima A, Nagai K. Effect of Olfactory Stimulation with Flavor of Grapefruit Oil and Lemon Oil on the Activity of Sympathetic Branch in the White Adipose Tissue of the Epididymis. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2003 Nov;228(10):1190–2.
- Ballabeni V, Tognolini M, Bertoni S, Bruni R, Guerrini A, Rueda GM, Barocelli E. Antiplatelet and antithrombotic activities of essential oil from wild Ocotea quixos (Lam.) Kosterm. (Lauraceae) calices from Amazonian Ecuador Pharmacol Res. 2007 Jan;55(1):23-30.
- Naranjo P, Kijjoa A, Giesbrecht AM, Gottlieb OR. J, Ocotea quixos, American cinnamon. Ethnopharmacol. 1981 Sep;4(2):233-6.
- Sacchetti G, Guerrini A, Noriega P, Bianchi A, Bruni R, Essential oil of wild Ocotea quixos (Lam.) Kosterm. (Lauraceae) leaves from Amazonian Ecuador. Flavour and Fragrance Journal. Mar 2006 Volume 21 Issue 4, p 674 - 676.
- Natural Database Research
Item No.: 4586 — 15ml
Pricing: Wholesale Member $24.75 / Retail $32.57 / PV 24.75
Discover our full range of essential oil and whole food-infused dietary supplements to promote healthy nutrient absorption and aid in detoxification, just the way nature intended:
Log in to start shopping or open your account with Young Living Essential Oils and incorporate the benefits of Slique Tea™ into your life today!
Young Living Essential Oils creates wellness, purpose and abundance every day! Please use my Distributor #534462 as your Sponsor and Enroller ~ I am here to assist you in every way!
Face ~ Body ~ Bath ~ Oral Care
I am available to teach classes locally in the Central Florida area and am a former Nationally Certified Massage Therapist with over 12 years of experience, trained in Aromatherapy Massage, Raindrop Technique and Emotional Release with Young Living Aromatherapy Essential Oils through C.A.R.E. as well as workshops with Gary Young and Cherie Ross. I work out of my home in Winter Park, FL and am available by appointment, so please call now: 407.399.8562.
I highly suggest educating yourself about the truth of essential oils by purchasing the Essential Oil Desk Reference book which contains a wealth of information on all of our products including details on each oil and what oils to use for specific situations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Don't expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Essential Oils and supplements. Also each person is unique and different in chemistry and toxicity levels, as well as emotionally and spiritually, so an oil that is suggested for an issue may not work as well as another. If a change is not apparent within three minutes, try another oil.